Jestersix

Complete Bonus/Ultra Coral List - 2024 (Current)

In regards to this CoralExotic Bounce Zoa, I spoke with Tin at the CFM, he said to have this zoa bounce you need to have it a high par. Mine is on sand so no bounce, so is not an ultra than? I got mine from the swap last time with no bounce, but before it was ultra. I would bring a few frags if is qualified as ultra. If not I'll just get other :D
It’s only bonus and I think it has to be visibly bouncing at the swap to qualify as bonus

@thephoreefer Can you post a picture when yours was bouncing? Never mind.

@JVU it should look like this if it's bouncing; more like a blastomussa than a zoa:

1715911851656.png

Interstellar mushroom is on the bonus list already
It looked a little different from google search of "interstellar" so I was wondering it it was 2 corals with the same name: like goldenrod (acro and anacro), or space invader (chalice and pectinia)

Good to know though :)

Do sunny D zoas count as bonus? They are similar cost to butt munchers - $45/2p on wwc and tidal. Also, how big must sps pieces be (inch requirement?)

I bought three polyps of these about 1.5 years or so ago, for approx 100 USD at Cali Kid at the time. I have no clue of their name and if this actually qualifies as bonus coral?

The picture is showing the original plug, which fell off a couple of days ago, but I have two rocks in my nano tank covered with another 50 polyps or so.

IMG_6541.jpeg

I bought three polyps of these about 1.5 years or so ago, for approx 100 USD at Cali Kid at the time. I have no clue of their name and if this actually qualifies as bonus coral?

The picture is showing the original plug, which fell off a couple of days ago, but I have two rocks in my nano tank covered with another 50 polyps or so.

View attachment 56644

I would need a name, or at least a look-alike, to judge unfortunately.

Back