High Tide Aquatics

Connect RODI to valve under sink

I cannot locate the part that screws onto the cold water line under the sink that allows basically permanent installation of the RODI unit. Also, it must have a diverter so the water can be turned on all the time, and diverted to the RODI unit when I want to make water.

Any help??

Thanks and happy weekend

Are you able to locate the valve under the sink or is it non-existent?

Trying to remember the name of the valve you want for the rodi system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

under a bathroom sink. i've seen the part, but BRS doesn't seem to have it. I watched a video on installation of the part, but didn't see a diverter to control which what the water goes (sink or RODI)

AF7D2A51-6926-42A2-B542-8E24372E0856.jpeg

This is what I got that came with my brs system. Lowe’s also has valves that you can hook directly up to it.
ED358E44-FE90-4919-94EA-3D5B444EF4FA.jpeg

Like this. This one is the one I use for my hot water. One side goes to the sink and the other goes to the dishwasher. For the rodi you’ll want one side with 3/8” threading for the sink, and 1/4” threading for the rodi. Then you’ll need a compression fitting to go on the end of the rodi line, which looks like this...
AFCCF4AA-8D73-4BBF-8F24-F7AF1015043C.jpeg

Mine has the rodi quick connect built in. I happened to see one, just one, at Lowes last year. Sorry dont have part number now.
3fbc65075e1e83cc3be3d5acc6f32e83.heic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back