High Tide Aquatics

Coral problems

Hmm. All i know is that’s what he measured when I asked… He was a fan of not dosing much so I believed him

But according to these charts I should not have low ph and yet here I am, with significantly lower pH than the tables say i should have

Bht at the same time, my co2 is 12-1500ppm in my room, and thus I have cognitive impairment, so there’s a chance i’m misremembering entirely.
That’s really high and not good for you

Hmm. All i know is that’s what he measured when I asked… He was a fan of not dosing much so I believed him

But according to these charts I should not have low ph and yet here I am, with significantly lower pH than the tables say i should have

Bht at the same time, my co2 is 12-1500ppm in my room, and thus I have cognitive impairment, so there’s a chance i’m misremembering entirely.
What's your alk? Still at 10 or so?

IMG_7288.jpeg

I have quite literally noticed improvements in my cognitive function since I've started opening windows. So. I've been nerfing myself this whole time unknowingly :oops:

I kept the window closed because it was too hot out lol

Do you think i can recover my lost brain cells?
Let's hope If you're lucky you might be able to grab a brain coral at the swap.

You must have a very well insulated room. To have this as a issue.

Back