Reef nutrition

Corals Farmer market set up - silicon valley Friday Feb 8th - Need 2-3 helpers

If you bring on Sat I can take some stuff, stuff that we can leave out overnight. Are we setting up banner and frag tank again? That is what setup before. Raffles, shirts and Glue were setup on Sat morning as you said.

Even though I have 3 for Friday Setup - its ok you have more as it will go faster. Please let me know if anyone else wants to help. Setup and Clean up crews BAR will get you a free ticket to event.

Clean crew Still needs volunteers.

Welcome @Steven Robbins ! I suggest you start a new thread so people can say hello to you. Seen the Tank Journals forum? Also a good way to introduce yourself. I'm Maureen and will also be working clean up, so I'll see you then.

Just became a member and excited to meet you all. I can help on Friday and clean up on Saturday.

Hi Steven - Please let us know where you want to help. Since you are new, best would be either Setup Friday night or Cleanup Sat end of show. If you want to do Booth Duty just make sure its a shift with another helper in case people ask question about the club you may not know the answer too.

Hi Steven - Please let us know where you want to help. Since you are new, best would be either Setup Friday night or Cleanup Sat end of show. If you want to do Booth Duty just make sure its a shift with another helper in case people ask question about the club you may not know the answer too.
Hi,
Yes, since I am the newbie, was just planning on helping Friday night setup and Saturday cleanup.

thanks

I’m in for helping Friday as long as needed; I’ll plan on being there at 6, is there anything I can pickup and take to the event? I’m in San Jose (Santana Row) if I can help getting something there for the club must let me know.

I may be able to help Saturday morning also if needed, though I’ll be leaving around 12noon headed to Carmel for work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reminder -
  1. Baykes - William
  2. Treylane - Jess
  3. CD Happy - Charles
  4. IBN - Eric
  5. Steven Robbins
I have you listed as Friday night helpers. Please confirm if you are still ok and if you have any questions. My cell is 415-971-4253.

Reminder -
  1. Baykes - William
  2. Treylane - Jess
  3. CD Happy - Charles
  4. IBN - Eric
  5. Steven Robbins
I have you listed as Friday night helpers. Please confirm if you are still ok and if you have any questions. My cell is 415-971-4253.

I'll be there Friday night also and setting up the raffle stuff and signage, but I'm also going to be setting up a tank at a booth I'm selling from.

I literally just joined as a supporting member yesterday, so I am clueless as to what the setup would require, but if needed just let me know. If needed, I can help with set up tonight, but will not be available tomorrow evening for the breakdown. I only live about three miles from the college, and it will not be any problem. - Dustin

I literally just joined as a supporting member yesterday, so I am clueless as to what the setup would require, but if needed just let me know. If needed, I can help with set up tonight, but will not be available tomorrow evening for the breakdown. I only live about three miles from the college, and it will not be any problem. - Dustin

Thanks for the offer but we are good for today. If you come to the show on Sat stop bye and say hello.

Back