Kessil

Day Job?

I’m an Enroute Air Traffic Controller.

I’m also the lead trainer for my area of specialization, the facility safety rep, and I just got picked up as an Air Safety Investigator. Hopefully after covid I’ll get to go on some accident investigations with the NTSB.

If anyone wants a tour of “Oakland Center” after the pandemic breaks, I’ll be more than willing to lead a tour. I know @Wlachnit has already shown interest

I’m also the lead trainer for my area of specialization, the facility safety rep, and I just got picked up as an Air Safety Investigator. Hopefully after covid I’ll get to go on some accident investigations with the NTSB.

If anyone wants a tour of “Oakland Center” after the pandemic breaks, I’ll be more than willing to lead a tour. I know @Wlachnit has already shown interest

I would love to do this!!

Count me in too please.

Yes please!!!

Back