Jestersix

DBTC: 2 types of zoas

Coral description
Zoa variety
Coral light, flow, and difficulty
Lighting: <250 par; Flow: High; Difficulty: Novice to keep alive, Imtermidiate to propagate
Made some frags while clearing out a field of green botton polyps.
20200423_150634.jpg

6 frags total:
  • 3x pink variety w/ green eye; 2x multi-head & 1x single head
  • 3x yellow variety w/ fusia eye (looks like "Vamps in Drag"); all multi-head
Rules:
  • First to reply gets first pick of the frag of their choosing, and then so on and so forth
  • Winners to be notified in a few days

I would like one with pink eye.
I also have some others I can trade or just give you some.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oooh love those yellow/fuchsia looking ones. Reminds me of the ones that Coral Morphology used to sell way back when they used to sell them before they went all in on their art.

Oooh love those yellow/fuchsia looking ones. Reminds me of the ones that Coral Morphology used to sell way back when they used to sell them before they went all in on their art.
Coral Morphology? Sorry, never been/heard. Are they local? I'd love to check them out if they are. I really miss going aquarium shopping in-person.

Cool, I might take you up on that offer. I made a bunch of real estate after getting rid of the button polyps:p

867b7587a77b6ced4f308c78a05ecc3b.jpg

b658de8ea2a9a4f830d9e5c2a5bd285f.jpg

This it what I have currently just trying to build the collection. I’m not a pro when it comes to the names and honestly really don’t care just like variety.

Blues :eek: !!!
20200423_220430.jpg

Also, if anyone is interested, I'll be offering up the Captain Americas in the right corner in a separate thread.

Attachments

• 20200423_220658.jpg
    20200423_220658.jpg
    166 KB · Views: 228
I'll take anything you're sharing. I'm in stock mode. Finally. Definitely the Captain Americas and others as they're available. Thanks!

Coral Morphology? Sorry, never been/heard. Are they local? I'd love to check them out if they are. I really miss going aquarium shopping in-person.
Nah not local, they were a Florida company, Miami area I think. They sold very brightly colored zoas, that I in no way believe were Caribbean, but they were fairly reasonably priced at a time when a lot were doing $20pp type of deals, which I know by today's standards is dirt cheap.

Nah not local, they were a Florida company, Miami area I think. They sold very brightly colored zoas, that I in no way believe were Caribbean, but they were fairly reasonably priced at a time when a lot were doing $20pp type of deals, which I know by today's standards is dirt cheap.
That's awesome. I'm glad when vendors open up the hobby to a bigger market. Are they still in operation? I couldn't find them on Google.

That's awesome. I'm glad when vendors open up the hobby to a bigger market. Are they still in operation? I couldn't find them on Google.
They still exist as a company, but they don't sell corals anymore unfortunately. They do a lot of art related to corals fairly well known for , and are vocal entities in the Miami area about saving the reefs, etc. I'm not sure if the coral selling was used to help fund their art, or vice versa, but yeah they have a website showing what they do, but nothing for purchase of marine nature :)

If there’s some left I’d love a frag, trying to get some more stock going. I’d happily take either one.

Back