Our mission

DBTC: BC Rainbow in Spain

I will be fragging this soon as well.

dc4b4485e3244b56089860cb63f631b6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I cut the edge off my frag that's growing downwards off the frag rack and made 2 frags. Not very tall but has a good base.

Available for pickup tomorrow.

Update on my frag. Been about six months since I got this piece. It was a fairly small piece, pretty much just those two nubs sticking out. I had a small hiccup with nutrients for about a month a few months back and almost all growth stalled on my tank. Encrusting well, but so far no vertical growth.

View attachment 9185

Mine took a nasty hit. Lost about 90% of the color about a month ago, but it's staging a pretty good comeback. Interesting though, it never seemed to stop encrusting.

09fd5728c5adc0622cd209d24a141467.jpg

This is a very hardy sps. Tank saw water on 4/2/18 and my buddy that I entrusted with the backup frag brought this back up north and delivered it to me on the 22nd. It's doing well so far in the ~3 months that I've had it, coloring up and growing. It's starting to shoot nubs up now.

2018_07_27_bc_spainbow_3months.jpg

This is a very hardy sps. Tank saw water on 4/2/18 and my buddy that I entrusted with the backup frag brought this back up north and delivered it to me on the 22nd. It's doing well so far in the ~3 months that I've had it, coloring up and growing. It's starting to shoot nubs up now.

2018_07_27_bc_spainbow_3months.jpg
That looks great for 3 months.

Back