Jestersix

DBTC: BC Rainbow in Spain

Here is a bad pic of mine. It’s in the back of big tank so a bit tough to get a good iPhone pic.
390016224b4dddab887d9ff055ea4f16.jpg

This is a very hardy sps. Tank saw water on 4/2/18 and my buddy that I entrusted with the backup frag brought this back up north and delivered it to me on the 22nd. It's doing well so far in the ~3 months that I've had it, coloring up and growing. It's starting to shoot nubs up now.

2018_07_27_bc_spainbow_3months.jpg

Color is making a comeback. Here's what my frag looks like after a month of healing. A little more encrusting going on, but it had to contend with another encrusting acro - looks like a Tyree Pink Lemonade will win out. Hopefully I can get start getting some vertical growth like @Wlachnit now!

3A976705-C06D-4CAF-BD2A-E199F2279054.jpeg

Last edited:
Color is making a comeback. Here's what my frag looks like after a month of healing. A little more encrusting going on, but it had to contend with another encrusting acro - looks like a Tyree Pink Lemonade will win out. Hopefully I can get start getting some vertical growth like @Wlachnit now!

View attachment 10252

Colors and growth look to be back on track for me over the last few months.

Day_0821_20181210_9932.jpg

Mine had easily doubled in size from the pic back in August. Moved it in October or so...then it RTNd a few months later. But, I now see a few polyps coming back.

Back