High Tide Aquatics

DBTC Black Widow BTA

SutterM78

Supporting Member
I have some beautiful Black Widow BTAs that have been dividing like crazy in my tank. I worked hard to capture them using an anemone cannon. I would love to get some of these guys out in the community so I can make room for some other cool stuff in my classroom reef tank! Let me know if you're interested. Pick-up is in the Santa Cruz Mountains on weekends only.

Nems 1.JPG

Here is my parent anemone:

MotherNem3.JPG

I'd really like one of these but can't personally make that drive. If anyone goes that way and mind picking up for me, if your near southbay or going to swap, i would be willing to pitch in towards your gas money as a thank you.
The drive’s not that bad! I used to go to santa cruz all of the time when I lived off of N 1st street! I’ll pick one up for you if/when I get the chance when my tank is ready!

The drive’s not that bad! I used to go to santa cruz all of the time when I lived off of N 1st street! I’ll pick one up for you if/when I get the chance when my tank is ready!
I've been to santa cruz a few times in the past
Lol, it’s horrifying when you have motion sickness and freeway anxiety. I'd be the guy driving 30miles a hour all the way there. Probably 5 miles a hour on anything with a curve. So I really couldn't handle the drive or risk causing a accident trying.

101 i can somewhat tolerate but have to pull over to take a 10 mins break ever 20 miles to calm my nerves.

I have no issues on regular streets mainly freeway and curves. So lets say i'd take a hour longer driving on the street not to drive 10 miles on the freeway when ever possible. I took the street to the last frag swap, and i take the street to go to hightide in Oakland lmao from santa clara.

I love anemones and this is a bc plot I don’t have yet. Let me know if you’ve still got any left I could drive down there this weekend! Great offer btw

I've been to santa cruz a few times in the past
Lol, it’s horrifying when you have motion sickness and freeway anxiety. I'd be the guy driving 30miles a hour all the way there. Probably 5 miles a hour on anything with a curve. So I really couldn't handle the drive or risk causing a accident trying.

101 i can somewhat tolerate but have to pull over to take a 10 mins break ever 20 miles to calm my nerves.

I have no issues on regular streets mainly freeway and curves. So lets say i'd take a hour longer driving on the street not to drive 10 miles on the freeway when ever possible. I took the street to the last frag swap, and i take the street to go to hightide in Oakland lmao from santa clara.
That’s understandable, 17 can be pretty crazy, and has lots of curves. I remember driving back from santa cruz in highschool with some buddies, and this one car was going probably around 15 MPH over the speed limit, swerving between the 2 rightmost lanes. Pretty sure they were drunk. It was very scary to see, and I just slowed down a bit to let them get very far ahead

Back