Neptune Aquatics

DBTC Black Widow BTA

If you are ever out my way, El Cerrito. I would be happy to start a DBTC for a TCK master torch for your school tank.

PS. no nem needed
That would be awesome! I have family in the Sacramento area. Next time I go up there to visit, I will get in touch with you to pick one up on the way home. Sometimes I feel like the Bay Area is just too dang big!

That would be awesome! I have family in the Sacramento area. Next time I go up there to visit, I will get in touch with you to pick one up on the way home. Sometimes I feel like the Bay Area is just too dang big!
NP send me a message when you do.

I am still interested. I was not one of the original lucky group but if there are more I would love one. Question for the group: can this morph live happily with other types of bubble tips? I saw some stuff online that said both ways but old discussions.

I have a CSB and they are notorious for not getting along with other bubble tips. Typically only one survives the chemical warfare. I love the look of the black widow but haven’t been willing to risk my CSB to add one yet.

I have a CSB and they are notorious for not getting along with other bubble tips. Typically only one survives the chemical warfare. I love the look of the black widow but haven’t been willing to risk my CSB to add one yet.
No experience with them waging war, though I do recall hearing about this in many videos. I've never mixed them, however I have 3 rbtas, a Nexus burst nem plus this one that will end up in the same tank. I can only hope they will all get along.

Back