High Tide Aquatics

DBTC: Blue Hypnea

tribbitt

Supporting Member
I just added Blue Hypnea to DBTC.

There are 1 frag(s) available right now.

b2c77c2b4d20c7efe915e1150d31ad89

Standard DBTC rules apply. If it does really well for you, I’d like a piece back. Currently not doing too hot and takes up room.

This thread was automatically created by BARcode

Wow, I did not know about this Macroalgae. Looks incredible for those who keep a whiter spectrum.

The sea hare doesn’t touch it or the Burning Bush?

Wow, I did not know about this Macroalgae. Looks incredible for those who keep a whiter spectrum.

The sea hare doesn’t touch it or the Burning Bush?
It looks great under whites. At certain angles it looks like a peacock feather, with hints of green, purple and teal as well. But in my tank, it's washed out by the blues and I don't view it at the right angle either. Sea hare does not touch anything other than hair algae. I've got a couple strands of bryopsis again, and it hasn't taken a bite of that either.

Nice fox coral
It's got 11 mouths now. Not sure how many it started off with, but it wasn't that many!

It looks great under whites. At certain angles it looks like a peacock feather, with hints of green, purple and teal as well. But in my tank, it's washed out by the blues and I don't view it at the right angle either. Sea hare does not touch anything other than hair algae. I've got a couple strands of bryopsis again, and it hasn't taken a bite of that either.

It's got 11 mouths now. Not sure how many it started off with, but it wasn't that many!
If ya frag it....
Please and thank you

Back