Reef nutrition

DBTC: Green BTA

Caught her wandering again, so I switched off the power heads. Good thing too!

fb4c452627fa5457961eb49b5c29b7ec.jpg

Also, is this considered bad form - to pollute the DBTC thread?

Unfortunately the bigger nem went into the power head and is a goner. The other one in my home tank is doing well (despite having done the same thing about a month ago)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please put me down on the list for any upcoming splits....I'm right down the street from you.

Sorry to hear your loss Tim.

I currently have 3 RBTA nicely settled in the exact middle of my 180g tank, I was REALLY hesitant to move my wavemakers a month back but lucky for me the RBTA's have not moved since new flow was started.

And the second one is gone. The clown fish were loving it and it started moving around a lot. Been keeping a close eye on it and went in today and there was only a tiny piece left on my power head.

Such a bummer. Rescued a tiny piece of it that looks like it may heal but we shall see. Not high hopes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine has turned brown but seems healthy otherwise. Yesterday I moved it to my 55g which has several happy nems in hopes that it recovers.

My green BTA from this chain split today. It was not doing very well and lost most of its color, but it’s not bleached. It may recover under the right conditions.

If anyone would like the split and can pick it up soon, you can join the chain. I’m in Scotts Valley.

Disclaimer: it is currently in a tank that had ich although I have not seen any signs on the fish for several months.

c0facf8d683592408106a030495512b6.jpg

My green BTA from this chain split today. It was not doing very well and lost most of its color, but it’s not bleached. It may recover under the right conditions.

If anyone would like the split and can pick it up soon, you can join the chain. I’m in Scotts Valley.

Disclaimer: it is currently in a tank that had ich although I have not seen any signs on the fish for several months.

c0facf8d683592408106a030495512b6.jpg
I’m down to put it in the mix.

Back