Kessil

DBTC: Indo Gold torch

Update on the torch. It was doing great for a while but the tank has been neglected. It currently has 3-5 heads but is connected so can't be fragged. I would like to return it to the DBTC because my tank is not doing well and the torch would probably not survive. I don't know the rules to returning - looking for advice.

Has the torch started losing any flesh or heads? Just want to make sure that whoever is taking it on has a good understanding of the shape it’s in.

Looking at the request list @thephoreefer has been known for success with torches.

I believe a BOD member can take care of the barcode assignment on the backend (looks like Alexx is still in line and was never assigned his allocation).

Update on the torch. It was doing great for a while but the tank has been neglected. It currently has 3-5 heads but is connected so can't be fragged. I would like to return it to the DBTC because my tank is not doing well and the torch would probably not survive. I don't know the rules to returning - looking for advice.
Just give it to me..

Reach out to @popper and see if he wants it back. Or just give it to someone else in line who is willing to take it on. It's easy to transfer a dbtc on barcode

I can house it and frag dbtc again when it's ready.

Really appreciate that you're keeping this dbtc alive.

Glad yours is growing. Don't know where mine is. LOL.
@fishy408

Last edited:
Has the torch started losing any flesh or heads? Just want to make sure that whoever is taking it on has a good understanding of the shape it’s in.

Looking at the request list @thephoreefer has been known for success with torches.

I believe a BOD member can take care of the barcode assignment on the backend (looks like Alexx is still in line and was never assigned his allocation).
Assigned his allocation?

Back