Welcome to BAR - the Bay Area's premier saltwater hobbyists hub!

DBTC: Miyagi Tort

Supporting Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2019
Messages
1,660
7 weeks of growth
 

Attachments

  • A1CEEB12-085A-42B6-919B-68ACD94C8698.jpeg
    A1CEEB12-085A-42B6-919B-68ACD94C8698.jpeg
    80.4 KB · Views: 769
  • 813A78E9-005E-4A63-A6D1-59E0E9C57C43.png
    813A78E9-005E-4A63-A6D1-59E0E9C57C43.png
    406.5 KB · Views: 786
Supporting Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2019
Messages
1,660
It was touching the WWC slimeball frags getting cut now. It looks like 3 will be available.
 

Attachments

  • 6A6B6B69-F070-4AF5-90B5-CEFCB15FCEAF.jpeg
    6A6B6B69-F070-4AF5-90B5-CEFCB15FCEAF.jpeg
    48.5 KB · Views: 744

JVU

Past President
Joined
Feb 12, 2017
Messages
8,342
My frag is doing well and I love it. I left it on the plug for a while so when I removed it and placed it I lost some encrusting, but it’s already starting to come back and I’ve had growth along each branch. I already fragged off two 1” pieces so that those could be growing in parallel, but it will be a while until they are near the size I was given. I’ll take/post pics when I get a chance.
 

JVU

Past President
Joined
Feb 12, 2017
Messages
8,342
Update- It’s growing well and looking good

C3088086-9E5D-437B-ADA6-410E914B5BD7.jpeg

A0C068E6-C930-4F6D-A079-09A253230F62.jpeg
 
Top