Reef nutrition

DBTC: Miyagi Tort

JVU

BOD
Staff member
I also have 1 frag still available, and will be at CFM. When you request a frag, a link to your tank journal would be helpful.

JVU

BOD
Staff member
I still have 1 frag to give and am planning to bring it to CFM tomorrow. I can’t easily tell who has asked but not yet received a frag yet, so let me know if you are still interested.

This tort is a beauty.

JGO66

Supporting Member
Here is an update on the Miyagi frag received from @JVU. Accidentally broke a tip off while scraping my glass otherwise has deepened in color and has continued to show good growth.
94940050-ACFD-40B8-8169-021A9035365E.jpeg

Last edited:

RandyC

Supporting Member
So what's my weed of a colony look like nowadays? Mostly white with purple tips with a little bit of green splattered here and there. This is what happens when you blast it with 325+ par.

I just broke off a piece cleaning the tank, so it's up for grabs. Who still needs a piece? Pick up in Castro Valley. (Yes, frag still a little bit mucous-y from handling it).

ofzakaria

Supporting Member
So what's my weed of a colony look like nowadays? Mostly white with purple tips with a little bit of green splattered here and there. This is what happens when you blast it with 325+ par.

I just broke off a piece cleaning the tank, so it's up for grabs. Who still needs a piece? Pick up in Castro Valley. (Yes, frag still a little bit mucous-y from handling it).

King!!

The_Lazy_Reefer

BOD
Staff member

Well thanks for making me feel better. My piece is growing like a champ but it’s hella white(high par as well) so this makes sense. Doesn’t seem to mind just takes on white as it’s foremost color

Rostato

Supporting Member
Well thanks for making me feel better. My piece is growing like a champ but it’s hella white(high par as well) so this makes sense. Doesn’t seem to mind just takes on white as it’s foremost color
Mine is doing the same. Very white in 350 plus PAR. Very heZlthy and fast growing