Kessil

DBTC RRC Goldenrod Anacropora

I have one that I haven't been able to mount in my tank, due to maroons keep knocking it loose before the glue can fully cure. Your welcome to it if your intrested. Just toss me a future frag of it.@Mic

@MichaelB Do you still have the Frag? I would love to have one. My tank now stabilized after the stupid user mistake.

@MichaelB Do you still have the Frag? I would love to have one. My tank now stabilized after the stupid user mistake.

Mine has grown about a cm since I received it at the swap. Give it a couple more months and if someone else hasn’t volunteered some I can give you a piece.

For the meantime I can give you a piece of Green Goblin anacro. Maybe even start a dbtc for it

Last edited:
I made a journal update.

221ae0c0ee502ccc8be704f06096987e

derek_SR said:
Growing super fast, not much encrusting though...

This post was automatically created by BARcode

I do not think anacropora likes to encrust much. Most I’ve seen it do is skin over cuts and extend a couple millimeters onto the glue.
That's what I'm seeing with the red one I got from the frag swap too. What's the best way to mount them, on their side I guess? My tangs are always knocking them loose because they don't encrust!

I just glue them really well sticking out. There were some holes in my rock I could glue them really securely into.

I imagine gluing them flat would work too, but that might stall their growth a bit.

Anacros scare me because I just know I’m going to knock them off or snap them accidentally lol

Back