Jestersix

DBTC - space invader pectinia

I don't know of this is a sign of growth or not. First two weeks this guy only had 3 sweepers. Last night I noticed he had at least 8 sweepers going.

All acquisitions on hold until I get back from my trip or until travel is canceled (yet again). Otherwise would be all over this. Sounds like you need to get rid of them but will check in at end of November to see if any of you have any more chunks available for DBTC.

All acquisitions on hold until I get back from my trip or until travel is canceled (yet again). Otherwise would be all over this. Sounds like you need to get rid of them but will check in at end of November to see if any of you have any more chunks available for DBTC.
I might

I still have 3 frags and I’m also going to sell my colony. I need the room terribly.
1E0E235D-C726-4050-A3EF-DB55E1DA745A.jpeg
7A60460E-350B-4E35-BC97-325A4E286B9F.jpeg

How'd you kill it?
It fell off the rock it was glued to and was the first of a series’s of Lps I lost about a year ago for undetermined reasons. I suspect a variety of things in conjunction conspiring against me. If o e off them had been an issue no big deal, but when there were a few small things off they added up maybe.

Back