Neptune Aquatics

DBTC: Sunkist Bounce Mushroom

@Srt4eric made a journal update.

b1593a58504a71b4ba1e3989458dc81f

Srt4eric said:
Almost doubled in size in the last month.

5E0EFD80-8B4A-4EDF-95DD-892B37E3DBF2.jpeg

Got 5 ready to go (the one front right is a little bleached do to being shaded in the old tank. Not included in the 5, will let it get back to health before passing it on). Additionally I have another 5 I just fragged off the rock, if they look good by next week I will include them as well, or whenever they are ready. 2 frags are set aside for @NanoCrazed since he hadn’t got the one he was supposed to, and one to @Corallus since it will be convenient to pass one on when I pick up a frag from him today, and since he has been part of several dbtcs including mushroom ones. So right now 3 are ready and available and hopefully 5 more by the time to choose.

This is not first come first serve. I will let people post their interest and will choose from them. If there is a greater number of interest than there are frags I will likely go to random selection. For fairness to allow all those interested to participate, I will close it off until Friday 2/28.

Priority goes to those who have either created chains or have given 2 frags back in one or more chains. Any new chains from now until 2/28 will be included. When expressing interest please include threads to the chains you are participating in. Please review the rules in the first post. For those who have expressed interest earlier in the thread, please include a post that shows that you qualify. If there is not enough interest from those who meet those rules, supporting members who do not qualify will be considered.

I'd like one please. texted you.

Stuff I PIF'ed
https://bareefers.org/forum/threads/dbtc-maxi-mini-carpet-anemone.26642/page-3

Last edited:
View attachment 24080
Got 5 ready to go (the one front right is a little bleached do to being shaded in the old tank. Not included in the 5, will let it get back to health before passing it on). Additionally I have another 5 I just fragged off the rock, if they look good by next week I will include them as well, or whenever they are ready. 2 frags are set aside for @NanoCrazed since he hadn’t got the one he was supposed to, and one to @Corallus since it will be convenient to pass one on when I pick up a frag from him today, and since he has been part of several dbtcs including mushroom ones. So right now 3 are ready and available and hopefully 5 more by the time to choose.

This is not first come first serve. I will let people post their interest and will choose from them. If there is a greater number of interest than there are frags I will likely go to random selection. For fairness to allow all those interested to participate, I will close it off until Friday 2/28.

Priority goes to those who have either created chains or have given 2 frags back in one or more chains. Any new chains from now until 2/28 will be included. When expressing interest please include threads to the chains you are participating in. Please review the rules in the first post. For those who have expressed interest earlier in the thread, please include a post that shows that you qualify. If there is not enough interest from those who meet those rules, supporting members who do not qualify will be considered.

If one available I would like to be considered please , thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 24080

Very generous of @Baykes to give even more frags of this valuable coral to the DBTC!

Bumping the thread to see if there is any more interest. Planning to pick on Friday. Additionally, all the frags seem to be doing well.

Below are the ones who expressed interest in no particular order:

Meets the DBTC Participation Requirement (Start 1 dbtc and/or complete 2 chain links)
Does not meet the DBTC Participation Requirement (Will be considered if there are not enough interested that meet the DBTC participation requirement.)
Additionally the following had expressed interest earlier in the thread, please let me know if you are still interested:
If there is more interest than frags, recipients will be picked at random, but as it sits, looks like even if a few more show interest, odds are good you will get a frag.

Last edited:
Bumping the thread to see if there is any more interest. Planning to pick on Friday. Additionally, all the frags seem to be doing well.

Below are the ones who expressed interest in no particular order:

Meets the DBTC Participation Requirement (Start 1 dbtc and/or complete 2 chain links)
Does not meet the DBTC Participation Requirement (Will be considered if there are not enough interested that meet the DBTC participation requirement.)
Additionally the following had expressed interest earlier in the thread, please let me know if you are still interested:
If there is more interest than frags, recipients will be picked at random, but as it sits, looks like even if a few more show interest, odds are good you will get a frag.

I am definitely interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, would love to be in consideration.

Here are some DBTC that I've started (some are ancient though)

Thanks!

Back