Our mission

DBTC: Sunkist Bounce Mushroom

@Srt4eric made a journal update.

1410719a36c7d13df630489fa3abefd1

Srt4eric said:
It shrunk to almost nothing a couple days ago and I was getting nervous. I look today and now there's two!!!

Bumping the thread to see if there is any more interest. Planning to pick on Friday. Additionally, all the frags seem to be doing well.

Below are the ones who expressed interest in no particular order:

Meets the DBTC Participation Requirement (Start 1 dbtc and/or complete 2 chain links)
Does not meet the DBTC Participation Requirement (Will be considered if there are not enough interested that meet the DBTC participation requirement.)
Additionally the following had expressed interest earlier in the thread, please let me know if you are still interested:
If there is more interest than frags, recipients will be picked at random, but as it sits, looks like even if a few more show interest, odds are good you will get a frag.
I have updated the list of those interested. @Jonathan Chia @Yuk SUm please let me know if you both are still interested, or anyone else, and I can put you in for consideration when I pick tomorrow. I will pick sometime in the evening.

@IOnceWasLegend, @Srt4eric mentioned he is going to set aside his frag for you. This is why you are not on the above list.

I have updated the list of those interested. @Jonathan Chia @Yuk SUm please let me know if you both are still interested, or anyone else, and I can put you in for consideration when I pick tomorrow. I will pick sometime in the evening.

@IOnceWasLegend, @Srt4eric mentioned he is going to set aside his frag for you. This is why you are not on the above list.

Def interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[mention]Tim Obert [/mention]
[mention]Oliver [/mention]

I’m probably going to be (relatively) close and try a pickup tomorrow afternoon. Back in the city around 5.

Let me know if you want me to shuttle frags up to the city for you. I don’t really have room to hold them So you’d need to pickup in the evening.

PM if you are interested.

Back