Reef nutrition

DBTC: Tyree Elegance Coral

I never had an elegance before so have zero experience with this type of coral which is why I would never ask to back up this coral. I am glad to see this is still around and that the DBTC program is working.

E256A73D-F7B8-47ED-9877-1EB6A72FACBA.jpeg

@boun11 @tankguy
Your pieces will be delivered soonish once these heal up again.
Going to keep one in my frag tank as they’ve done well in there so far. Tempted to try one in my display again so that I’ll actually get to see it, but one is possibly available. Those who’ve expressed interest in the past and are still active reiterate your interest here please.

I expressed interest almost 2 years ago, and I’m still interested :) My tank certainly has continued to mature since then.

I understand this is a slow grower and a unique piece, so no hurry at all. I am very glad to see this chain remains active!

I asked for a frag back in Jan 2016 and I'm still patiently waiting for a frag and hoping it grows faster so all of us can have some.
Yes I'm still interested.
Please, may I have a frag too?

I made my request on December 30, 2015. I’ve got a while until my tank will be ready for it though. I’ll check back in another year.

I'd love to be considered for this. I'll need to make room, but would be willing to for such a nice piece.
Be happy to try out the smallest one you mention, once it's healed up.

I will be giving the one available frag this time to @JVU. I do believe there will be more pieces cut in the very near future from the piece I gave @Kmooresf a couple years back so stay tuned.
If you happen to have more my tank and I would thank you. Been looking for a elegance for a while now. Well at least one that would stay healthy not get brown jelly and kill all my euphyllia. Thank you

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

If you happen to have more my tank and I would thank you. Been looking for a elegance for a while now. Well at least one that would stay healthy not get brown jelly and kill all my euphyllia. Thank you

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Do you have a tank journal? Have you participated in any dbtc threads yet?

Back