DBTC: Tyree Elegance Coral

Got one from mike. Thank you mike.
Man this elegance is bomb..

Attachments

• 20200524_184757.jpg
    20200524_184757.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 268
Very sad to report mine died :(

It got knocked over about 3 months ago and touched another coral. It’s been slowly receding since then and finally completely receded to nothing. I tried a variety of things to try to revive it along the way including iodine dips, feeding more or not feeding, different locations, different flow, different light intensity. Nothing helped. It’s been painful to watch. Just thought I should update the thread.

Bummer John, sorry to hear it.
Mine's still hanging on. Some days looks great, others, not so much.
Elegance.jpg

The green, blue tip elegance in the pic is one I picked up from AC about a year ago - so a while before getting the DBTC one. It's just starting to look like it's actually growing although I'm not sure if I can see any skeletal growth.

Over killed another one. Seemed fineness until it wasn’t. I fragged a bit mozby and it didn’t go a size planned. Left a very sharp edge of skeleton. May have been ripping itself on it since own skeleton. Poop

• Sad
Reactions: JVU
Over killed another one. Seemed fineness until it wasn’t. I fragged a bit mozby and it didn’t go a size planned. Left a very sharp edge of skeleton. May have been ripping itself on it since own skeleton. Poop
Just curious, what does the mother colony look like? Are you just sawing off frags from the mother?

Sorry to hear you lost yours, John. Mine is doing well thankfully. With regards to having on and off days, I used to have that until I (1) moved it to a lower flow spot between rocks (2) target fed it 3x a week. Now it looks happy all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back