High Tide Aquatics

Dennis Kucinich just called me

and hung up on me after I pressed 1 if I was in favor of impeaching you know who for being a dumbass. That chaps my hide I tell ya' I wanted him to get all happy when I pressed 1, he hung up the a-hole.

I wish I could have told him I wanted to vote for Biden, and not him (his wife was my algebra 2 teacher in High School).

[quote author=Gomer link=topic=4169.msg49902#msg49902 date=1216945063]
Who is Dennis Kucinich and Biden? oh ya. I am highly politically active :p
[/quote]I'll save my "you people" speech for when I see you next.

My roots->

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Pope_(military_officer)

He's my gramps on my moms side, that family came over right after the Mayflower landed. For many generations the Popes struggled for equal rights, these are the people that helped to write the emancipation proclamation, and fought for the north during the civil war. I have no dynasty yet all of my roots are noble, that's what our country was founded on, not me me me. Don't even get me started on my paternal side, Foster, our family seal features cribs, hmmm... I wonder what they did. Tony, you are too smart to not pay attention, vote local don't worry so much about the big guys, if the little guys are competent they'll hold the big guys accountable.

Are you related to Kucinich?

Hes my hero! Hes been pushing for impeachment for a while now and to ensure that his attempt wont fall to the same fate as other impeachment issues, he keeps adding more crimes to the list!

Man and I thought I was cool when I had a voice mail from Arnold..." Hello Bryan, I want you to vote for me to be govenor of Caleforneia"

I have an interesting one myself Jeremy on my mom's side. Though I am guessing this one was on the other side of the fence from your relative. Give you a hint her maiden name was Lee

[quote author=seminolecpa link=topic=4169.msg49924#msg49924 date=1216958711]
Man and I thought I was cool when I had a voice mail from Arnold..." Hello Bryan, I want you to vote for me to be govenor of Caleforneia"

I have an interesting one myself Jeremy on my mom's side. Though I am guessing this one was on the other side of the fence from your relative. Give you a hint her maiden name was Lee

[/quote]Well I guess I can't talk to you anymore. Well I'll talk to you a little, you do mow your own lawn and that's pretty cool.

Daniel, no I'm not related to Dennis. I am little and squirrly like him though, I like Dennis, he's got spunk, he's not exactly in line with my politics, but I respect his not following the party line.

[quote author=seminolecpa link=topic=4169.msg49976#msg49976 date=1217007558]
obviously someone has never been to Burlingame
[/quote]

I've been asked a few times by my neighbors if I would mow their lawn for them. I think they see me, an adult man walking by each day in a poorly coordinated outfit, full beard, muttering to his backpack full of books and think "Aw, I wonder if the "special" neighbor boy would like to mow my lawn"....which is funny, because I see Dennis on tv I think "How did the Kibler Elf guy get into politics, if I vote for him will he give me cookies?"

never been there, but I'm come from OC where there are copious # of people with more money then they know what to do with.
I'd still probably take care of myyard if I won the lotto.

Back