Jestersix

Doing away with the apex salinity probe for now?

Salinity probes are generally DC, not AC.
As such, coupling/noise from nearby power wires and such should not make any difference.
So I would not normally worry about routing of the wire.
Although it still depends a lot on the quality of the actual circuit used in the sensor. Hence the "should not" versus "does not"

Stray DC voltage in the tank can make a difference however.
Take a high quality volt-meter, and measure between the water and earth ground, and you might see something.
If you do, they sell grounding wires for tanks.

Yes, WHOLESALE ONLY.
(To businesses, or people like Erin / Rich who are/were involved in the business)
Not regular public.

If anyone knows someone who sells to the general public, I would be curious.
Bob has delivered water twice to my house. $1 per gallon with I think it was 100 gallon minimum. I can text you his number.

I think when I called him years ago he just had a minimum order (like 250 gallons). It was more than I could store so I just kept making my own.

Bob has delivered water twice to my house. $1 per gallon with I think it was 100 gallon minimum. I can text you his number.
I believe the minimum and availability will depend on where you live and how accessible it is to him, but I’ve heard of more than a couple people who have had him fill new tanks etc…

Doesn’t AC make their own salt water? I thought they did. About to start to switching over to NSW at HTA anyway.

Was going to start before but with the massive water change from last time thought better than to potentially shock the livestock

Back