Reef nutrition

Don’t try this at home

euod

Supporting Member
Article said, “chloroquine phosphate, an additive used to clean fish tanks”

Lol

Did Trump really say there it was a cure?

But as much as I wish Trump could be held legally responsible for this person's death, kind of have to shift the blame onto the guy for taking medical advice from Trump.

Yah, so another result is one of the touted meds, hydroxychloroquine, is no longer available for people who take it for rheumatoid arthritis and other conditions. I was hoping it would prove true that this old med in widespread use could be an effective treatment...until I tried to get mine refilled.

Every time there is rumor about anything regarding COVID-19:

1585169148601.gif

That suck's Maureen, does it require no prescription at all? So people are making a panicked run on it? Or is it a prescription and "the powers that be" are trying to prevent people from listening to a moron and self medicating whenever they cough.

John, I'm telling you I felt like the stories of the old Soviet Union the other day, standing in line just to get into the store, coming out with a big thing of toilet paper, wanting to hold it up in victory in the parking lot :D Mostly because my parents (almost 80) said they didn't have any "but we have kleenex" *facepalm*... and they said they couldn't find TP in the store, so told them to stay home from now on, and gave them an early Mother's Day present, 30 rolls of the finest Kirkland brand TP :D

It’s prescription. I was told many doctors are getting a head start and prescribing it to patients and peers. I don’t mean here, but in general. Pharmacy said it’s been backordered already.

Yikes that does suck if it's a prescription but doctors are prescribing it in general for coronavirus. Trump better not say anything about blood pressure medicine being a "promising cure" otherwise I might die from corona related issues :D

Man if thats the case I hope someone does an audit after the fact and permanently revokes licenses of these people for abusing their power granted to them.
I do not think this is what's happening. Physicians are tracked to what they prescribe and they lose their lic if they did something like that..maybe some isolated incidents here and there, but I can speak from experience doctors are the first victims of these bogus remedies that are popping out for covid19 and they are not falling blindly victims to simple trends.

I read an article with quotes from pharmacies talking about unusual prescriptions being written. Including from doctors like dentists who don’t treat people with conditions it would be used for. Creepy stuff.

I do not think this is what's happening. Physicians are tracked to what they prescribe and they lose their lic if they did something like that..maybe some isolated incidents here and there, but I can speak from experience doctors are the first victims of these bogus remedies that are popping out for covid19 and they are not falling blindly victims to simple trends.
They should be watched closely, but we all know that not all doctors are created equal. Throw in money, or fear of pandemic and people do strange things. Look at all the prescriptions that were and likely still are being written for opioids.

Back