Our mission

East Bay Give Away

[quote author=Apon link=topic=3472.msg39603#msg39603 date=1207244240]
Levi, if you can pick up a GBTA for me that would be great, but can I pick up at the meeting?[/quote]

Dan, Do you still have a nice BTA for Arnold? I can definitely come by during the day tomorrow or possibly this afternoon. What else do you have left?

I do have a couple BTA left, several pounds of live rock, and all the livestock that I mentioned previously. I don't know the specific genre of goby, one is yellow, one is a shade of grey, both with blue spots.

Sorry to hear about that Dan. If I wasn't in the process of moving homes myself I'd house some of your livestock for you. Remember my name WHEN (we all know you will) get back into it. I'll gloadly help out however I can. Best of luck in the house hunt.

Thanks Dyngoe, I have about 60- 80 lbs of lr left, and 3 gbta. All the other livestock has been picked up. I will take the rock out sunday and start cooking it if no one gets, and try to give the bta to my lfs if no one wants.

Hey, I just left you a voicemail. Give me a call back when you can. I have to pull an all nighter for work tonight but will try and be available most of today and tomorrow.

Thanks Dan/Gorm for all the goodied!

Arnold, I have a BTA in a drilled deli cup sitting in my tank for you.

All, I'll have a bunch of different Zoo's for DBTC thanks to Gorm. I have a bunch of tank work to do but I should have them for the May or June meeting.

Thanks to everyone that came out and helped me clear out my tank, it helped alot. Hope to be back up and running soon-

Gorm

Back