got ethical husbandry?

Ecotech director and 6 wireless modules

Ok so help me out and choose,
Would you downgrade to 1 wireless module plus the director? Good deal..no? ;))

Haha. Just to be clear, it’s the EcoTech Reeflink, not the Director right?

And sure, beggars can’t be choosers. If we can spread the love by me just taking 1, happy to do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha. Just to be clear, it’s the EcoTech Reeflink, not the Director right?

And sure, beggars can’t be choosers. If we can spread the love by me just taking 1, happy to do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry yes reeflink..the ecotech wireless hub..
Really appreciate you cool with it.my word is currency, cause I promised you it's basically yours. that's why I needed u to be ok with it otherwise I do not go back on my word

Go into your Ecosmart Live account, go to devices and (at least on a web browser) you'll see a list of devices that are registered to your account, and there's an X you can click on to remove them.

That said, looks like my Vectra is grey'd out as I never removed it, so while I can't put it on another Ecosmart Live account it seems Mobius overrides what Ecosmart Live does

Go into your Ecosmart Live account, go to devices and (at least on a web browser) you'll see a list of devices that are registered to your account, and there's an X you can click on to remove them.

That said, looks like my Vectra is grey'd out as I never removed it, so while I can't put it on another Ecosmart Live account it seems Mobius overrides what Ecosmart Live does
Same here. All my vortechs worked on mobius immediately. That being said I will go unlink since am giving the modules and the reef link away

Others can always email Ecotech customer support to manually remove an item from another account if you buy used, but it is just one extra step for them especially if they want to play with things right away which is probably less of any issue with Vortech pumps, but still.

Back