Jestersix

ENDS TONIGHT (1/25)!!! Half priced ($4) CFM tickets for supporting members. 01/28

Anybody from SF that is going to CFM? I was supposed to go there to buy an Apex brain from @wazzupmac but got sick I think I got COVID according to my test 2 days ago and can't go. I can send him the money and pick up the item from SF at a convenient time next week.

Anybody from SF that is going to CFM? I was supposed to go there to buy an Apex brain from @wazzupmac but got sick I think I got COVID according to my test 2 days ago and can't go. I can send him the money and pick up the item from SF at a convenient time next week.
PM me if no one from SF/the greater area responds. I go to Daly City quite often and can bring it with me for you to meet up once you're all clear.

I'm posted in Daly City, can pick up and drop off outside your door this Saturday when I get back from the show if interested! Not able to hold atm throughout the week but lemme know! shooting for no later than 3pm to be back

Last edited:
Back