got ethical husbandry?

Eric's Biocube 16.

Crisis averted.... When I got home from work yesterday I noticed all my zoas were closed and a few were melting along with my duncans and frogspawn completely sucked into its self. Then I noticed my super colorful nudibranch was withered and had some dark spots. Pretty sure he was in the process of nuking my tank on his way out. I quickly pulled him out and did a 50% water change.
This morning everyone is looking much better!!!

Glad to hear everything's looking up!

Those purple-tip frogspawn are *amazing*; they almost look photoshopped every time I take a picture of mine because of how nuclear-green they are. The only down side is that they seem to split pretty slow (I've had mine ~7 months, bought as single head, and it only just now grew a second head).

Probably just coincidence but since the nudibranch has been gone I've seen an explosion in my pod population. It's been months since I've seen them on the glass and they are back!!!
I do have a question though. I'm seeing a bunch of round white dots on the corners of my glass now. I'm assuming eggs of something. Anyone have an idea of what these are?
20201016_073552.jpg

Probably just coincidence but since the nudibranch has been gone I've seen an explosion in my pod population. It's been months since I've seen them on the glass and they are back!!!
I do have a question though. I'm seeing a bunch of round white dots on the corners of my glass now. I'm assuming eggs of something. Anyone have an idea of what these are?
View attachment 20844
I think they’re nerite eggs. If you ordered from reef cleaners you probably got some nerites

So my bta hasn't moved since putting it in the tank months ago. Yesterday it's starts walking. I just looked at the tank and it looks like my bta is going to fight my maxi mini... damn it.

20210307_214504.jpg

Last edited:
Back