Our mission

Eric's girlfriend's 24 aio

Just got a few things in the mail!!!

20210701_105331.jpg

I actually strongly advised against her getting those. To my surprise they are doing better than any have done in any of my other tanks.

I think I'm going to upgrade the return pump on this thing. Everything I'm reading says the discontinued mj1200 is perfect. To bad you can't get those anymore. I'm going to try a Sicce Syncra 1.0

Got your stronger right here!
Don't be silly... that has metal parts. I changed out a couple 15hp pumps the other day. I should of grabbed one of them.

So the JBJ 24 aio cube is garbage. The grate on the overflow is so tiny it takes almost nothing to clog it. In the last two months this has happened twice and caused the ato to dump into the tank and overflow. This last Sunday we drove to SF and picked up a JBJ 28 aio. The back of this tank looks to be designed quite a bit better. For the past hour have have been swapping everything. As soon as the dust settles I'll take some pics. I'm much happier with this tank.

Shut this tank down yesterday. Moved all livestock to my 100 gallon. Going to be putting this jbj 28 cube up for sale soon.

Back