got ethical husbandry?

Fragging Workshop Sunday 2/26

Attending?

• Total voters
I took one too. Thanks to everyone for their generosity. Especially Lazy Reefer.
20230226_145956.jpg

I had to leave early before the corals were given out, but wanted to check if there will be DBTC’s made for the Dragon Soul frags and the The Fuzz frags given to everyone. There was discussion about it but I don’t see the DBTC’s yet. It would be great to keep track of the corals given out and hopefully share more within the club rather than have them mostly disappear. Up to Daniel @The_Lazy_Reefer and John @jhuynh of course.
@Darkxerox

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone that put this together and folks that brought corals to cut and share. Supper fun and got to take home some banging corals!
Feel free to join as a supporting member if you found it valuable... and because the event was supposed to be for supporting members lol

I had to leave early before the corals were given out, but wanted to check if there will be DBTC’s made for the Dragon Soul frags and the The Fuzz frags given to everyone. There was discussion about it but I don’t see the DBTC’s yet. It would be great to keep track of the corals given out and hopefully share more within the club rather than have them mostly disappear. Up to Daniel @The_Lazy_Reefer and John @jhuynh of course.
@Darkxerox
I didn't take any DBTC , only the ones PIF and demos .. will probably wait until my tank more mature and stabilizes before i take DBTCs.

Here's some action from the event

I wasn't feeling social but I wish I would have made myself go.
Especially since @Thales was there. Rich, you're my hobby hero.
Would have been cool to meet Ben too, as a fellow candy corn hater.
They came by in the morning anyways, so you woulda missed em probably. But there will be other visits in the future I’m sure. Maybe we can get a live reefbeef episode filmed at the shop with BAR Q and A kinda like the virtual one we did before but actually in person instead. I’ll shoot this idea across @Thales busy brain and we will see if we can get something coordinated next time Ben comes a coming out.

@Darkxerox
someone would need to take charge of this piece as dtbc since I don't have privileges. I also will take donations as well since I mentioned it in an earlier post.

someone would need to take charge of this piece as dtbc since I don't have privileges. I also will take donations as well since I mentioned it in an earlier post.
For the donations option- could you let folks know more about what you mean and how to do it? Like if you would like them to PM you for arrangements or something? I left early so I don’t know who got frags (I didn’t) or really how it was discussed at the time.

I think the majority of it is still there at HTA. For the DBTC option would you like me or another member to frag it up further and start the DBTC for you? Happy to do it since I’m relatively close.

I want to make sure we are respecting your wishes with this beautiful piece you are sharing, and hopefully help share it further. If you feel like discussing, feel free to reach out to me through PM or phone, I think you have my number.

For the donations option- could you let folks know more about what you mean and how to do it? Like if you would like them to PM you for arrangements or something? I left early so I don’t know who got frags (I didn’t) or really how it was discussed at the time.

I think the majority of it is still there at HTA. For the DBTC option would you like me or another member to frag it up further and start the DBTC for you? Happy to do it since I’m relatively close.

I want to make sure we are respecting your wishes with this beautiful piece you are sharing, and hopefully help share it further. If you feel like discussing, feel free to reach out to me through PM or phone, I think you have my number.
anyone can take it and start a dtbc, doesn't bother me. I've already let it go to free up real estate so happy to share this colony in the program.

Back