High Tide Aquatics

Free 150g Cube Tank and Cabinet

Why not just sell it for a reasonable price Mario? You are too kind!

Well, I have to store a bunch of stuff and if that price is right, might help on moving it sooner.
Sometimes dealing with people on cl is not worth the effort and I’m not really used to jor fond to use the apps such as offer up or next door.

The day will come when I can have a tank again; perhaps not as big but it will happen...

You might think twice about posting screenshots with your phone number so clearly shown. And his home address.

Regardless, trolls--idiots. I choose to believe they're all malicous AI. Otherwise, it simply makes no sense. Or just pathetic.

You might think twice about posting screenshots with your phone number so clearly shown. And his home address.

Regardless, trolls--idiots. I choose to believe they're all malicous AI. Otherwise, it simply makes no sense. Or just pathetic.

Yeah I thought about that after posting...it's not my number. LOL The guy basically advertised it.

Late to the convo but I got texted by this guy before! He wanted my flame angel but wanted me to deliver because he had “ADHD”. Didn’t know that prevented a person from driving. Luckily I didn’t deliver. What a douche!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back