Our mission

Free boat!!! Runs, registered and yea.. its free

OK I’m officially out of the running for this boat. Thanks for sharing Eric. But this got the wheels turning. We realized we need to 1) get on the Santa Cruz harbor wait list - probably wait 18 months 2) get a boat operators license (so we know how to drive it, and can get discounted insurance) 3) check if we can find a used boat already in the harbor so we don’t have to move it.

Dang this would've perfect to use for the tail end of this year's ocean salmon run and a project boat to learn refurbishing on! Alas, no space either :(

I believe a few models of Glastrons were used in old James Bond movies cool boats! Miss my Mako ! Showed my wife the post and she pointed at the fish tanks lol
Paul

Boat insurance is not law

Nope

Not law in this state, but a really good idea to protect yourself from the stupidity of others.

Now this site says it is a requirement to have personal liability insurance if you own a boat or watercraft.

I would get it.

Not law in this state, but a really good idea to protect yourself from the stupidity of others.

Now this site says it is a requirement to have personal liability insurance if you own a boat or watercraft.

I would get it.
I guess I just like to live dangerously. I've never had insurance on any of the 6 boats I've owned.

I don't quarantine either...

Screenshot_20220824-190842_Instagram.jpgScreenshot_20220824-190850_Instagram.jpgScreenshot_20220824-190855_Instagram.jpgScreenshot_20220824-190905_Instagram.jpgScreenshot_20220824-190931_Instagram.jpg

Back