Kessil

Free cadlight 70g with stand

@Srt4eric If @tribbitt doesnt end up taking it and nobody else wants it, I’ll take it and drill the holes to standard bulkhead size and use it for a QT tank or something
I had to think about it for a minute or two when eric show it to me lmao, but going from a 65gallon to a 70 gallon wouldn't be a upgrade worth the effort involved, my next upgrade needs to be at least double.

I had to think about it for a minute or two when eric show it to me lmao, but going from a 65gallon to a 70 gallon wouldn't be a upgrade worth the effort involved, my next upgrade needs to be at least double.
The dimensions on this tank are super nice though. 3’Lx2’W essentially and I love the 18”H, same height as my custom tank being made. Basically the little brother, just 1’ length difference

I need to do some convincing lol
Well I will help you put the peices together sir.
1.) it’s in eric's truck for delivery
2.) Marcos can and would probably be willing to drill the holes for you (he's recently done it).
3.) Reefer Madness and I both think it would be a excellent upgrade for you spoken with our best enabler smiles.
4.) If I''m free on moving day you have your first volunteer to help you put it into place.

Well I will help you put the peices together sir.
1.) it’s in eric's truck for delivery
2.) Marcos can and would probably be willing to drill the holes for you (he's recently done it).
3.) Reefer Madness and I both think it would be a excellent upgrade for you spoken with our best enabler smiles.
4.) If I''m free on moving day you have your first volunteer to help you put it into place.
Yes sir I can help you drill the holes (hopefully without breaking lol). I could even build you a stand at cost of materials, could be really cheap depending on how nice you want it.

Omg. I'm going to ask, will update how it goes. :p

If it doesn't work out (and that's a very real possibility) yeah Marcos you can take it :)

Thanks everyone
I have plans to get it from Eric tomorrow after 4pm. If you’re a yes before then, reach out to me/him so we know you got the green light. Otherwise I’ll still get it from Eric since he needs to get it out of his truck. I can hold it for a couple of days if you need to do some convincing but don’t take too long because I’ll start making plans on what to do with it haha

Back