Neptune Aquatics

Free KH guardian

Forum,
I have a KHG pro and AIM module (to connect the unit to any controller like ghl or apex) that I do not need anymore. This is my 3rd unit that I do not use any more. Originally I purchased it before I had my CArx, but since I use CArx I only need test not test and dose. This unit capable of test and dose.
Most of you know what I think of the khg, I believe it's the best test and dose device in the market by far.
Anyone wants it? Am giving the unit and module for free,
I remember purchasing it for $700 +100 for the AIM module now the new ones are sold for $450+100 for the AIM or so lol.
I will also give 2 reagent packets with it. Each reagent packet give 2 months worth of tests.
Let me know if you want it.
Must be supporting member
Must have a journal
One condition I have is that if you taking the unit you are taking to use it yourself, not to sell it. Am trying to help someone, so if you do not have use for it, leave it to the next reefer.
If you take it and at some point you do not need it, just put it back in the forum and pass it to someone else....you know..pay it forward..
Please add your name and I will select the user based on some other criteria. This is not. First come first served. Am trying to give it to someone who needs it.

Last edited:
This is an amazing opportunity. Thank you for offering this to the club. I followed @ofzakaria advice and purchase one for myself recently. I’m still waiting for alk to get lower before I dose to make this graph flat, but the data output is awesome.
8FC33A60-D058-4F13-B0BC-615101710FC5.jpeg
381215C5-9E7A-425C-9795-1A7815B831BE.jpeg

Edit: I am not entering myself to get this. Good luck everyone

This is an amazing opportunity. Thank you for offering this to the club. I followed @ofzakaria advice and purchase one for myself recently. I’m still waiting for alk to get lower before I dose to make this graph flat, but the data output is awesome.
View attachment 16649View attachment 16650
Edit: I am not entering myself to get this. Good luck everyone
Man am so sorry I would have given it to you. H9nest to god I forgot I had it till last week when I saw it during some garage re-organizing:((

I’d be super interested in this as well!

edit: Caveat, I’d be interested if you think it works well with All-For-Reef dosing. I think I read somewhere that it doesn’t always play well with automatic dosing since it has delayed reaction or something.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Damn what an amazing offering. I have the khd, but haven’t been able to set it up yet. Seems I need to hook it up to a computer to get it to run and I don’t have one.

Damn what an amazing offering. I have the khd, but haven’t been able to set it up yet. Seems I need to hook it up to a computer to get it to run and I don’t have one.
Why is that mike? I no longer need computer connection to ghl since last year after their app upgrade..
If you like I can bring a laptop and visit u one day soon.

I can’t get it to connect to the app. I’m not a tech guy so probably doing something stupid.
Hopefully I can try my wife’s work laptop soon.

I would love to try something like this on the lagoon. But sadly I dont have a controller (Apex or GHL) someday maybe.
Khg is stand alone you do not need controller to operate it.
You can hook it up to a controller to fetch results and do extra functions based on the results. But unit by itself test and dose stand alone

I'd also be super interested in this!

Tank Journal below:

Oh? How do you know what the kh is without something fetching the results?
The khg connects to your local network with Ethernet the you can go to a local website that has all the controls and outputs from the device. The screenshots I posted up higher were from the app. I have the khg and my ghl stuff is still in transit but it works perfect without the controller

Back