Reef nutrition

FREE Pulsing xenia

I have a bunch of pulsing xenia growing on my glass and a few on plugs/rocks. Come take as much as you want free!
20201027_001522.jpg

20201027_001542.jpg

I’ve seen back walls covered in bright GSP, they look awesome. There’s something about xenia, pulsing/pom-pom type; the constant pulsing of it gives an amazing “it’s alive, IT’S ALIVE!!” pleasant viewing experience.

I’ve seen back walls covered in bright GSP, they look awesome. There’s something about xenia, pulsing/pom-pom type; the constant pulsing of it gives an amazing “it’s alive, IT’S ALIVE!!” pleasant viewing experience.
Hi Mario

Do you have any tips on how to have the xenia start glowing on back wall? I actually want to try it since I got a large piece.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Lean it against the glass, it will spread onto it but let it grow on it a bit if you decide to cut it.
As in GSP, you may want to keep it under control. When it has grown to cover the glass, it’s an easy chore to remove some of it, razor blade.

Lean it against the glass, it will spread onto it but let it grow on it a bit if you decide to cut it.
As in GSP, you may want to keep it under control. When it has grown to cover the glass, it’s an easy chore to remove some of it, razor blade.
Great thanks I will try it

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

For the person that wants it to grow on the back glass.... I have some flat disk frag plugs with magnets on the back. I can make you up a frag or two or send you some plugs

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

Back