Neptune Aquatics

Free starfire tank

My 2 cents!. If I do post anything on Craigslist for free it's next in line for our dumps whether it be large armoire or glass paper weight!. Saves the hassle and dump fees. I don't have garage sales or the storage space to keep items for long periods if no one wants them its dump or free they go. If someone has the space and is willing to take time running around getting items and finding new homes for them so they do not go into our landfills all good with me!! especially with glass paper weights since most of those end up in the landfills or melted..Looked at the guys other items DVD players, old cook books, old brief cases which honestly everything is dirt cheep including the other 4 tanks selling from 35$ to 75 some with heaters and decorations included..That starfire listed for 75 bucks is useless to most fish hobbits but reptiles peeps would love it..Popper did you give away the extra glass panels you bought for the tank as well? ..Don't know how this guy's making any money with the time and gas expenses but the best thing it's getting repurposed and not going into landfills..
Paul

Honestly I don't use Craigslist mostly just donate stuff to local charity thrift shops or goodwill for them to mark up and sell but even they don't except large tanks

I'm pissed because there were other people in line that were actually going to use it for their pets. A mother and her young daughter and a retired senior. I gave it to him because he was the first to reply. He also mentioned adding a top\lid, talked about his lizards and turtles. All indications he was going to use it.

Yeh they can do what they want, but it sucks.

I still have the other panels if anybody is interested. They are different tanks.

but whatever...don't want to add any more to this discussion.

The young daughter and retired senior could easily have been BS as well.
The art of unscrupulous haggling has always had things like that.

Interesting that the craigslist post has been deleted by author. I doubt it sold for that price that fast.

Back