Kessil

Free Wild acropora

Any member in San Jose want/house and share with other members
I need to thin out 80% of it. Can bring some loose fresh cut with me to San Jose tomorrow~ 6 pm
Please note you must take it.I’m not able to bring it back to my house
Please pm me for direction. I can bring it to your area
I think it a pc rainbow acropora. It came from Indonesia.
Been with me ~2years

Attachments

• IMG_2709.jpeg
    IMG_2709.jpeg
    94.4 KB · Views: 66
Any member in San Jose want/house and share with other members
I need to thin out 80% of it. Can bring some loose fresh cut with me to San Jose tomorrow~ 6 pm
Please note you must take it.I’m not able to bring it back to my house
Please pm me for direction. I can bring it to your area
I think it a pc rainbow acropora. It came from Indonesia.
Been with me ~2years
I'll take it and bring it to the swap for the club. Sent dm.

Last edited:
Wild any pieces left I would love to grow a frag out
1.) I'll definitely bring it all to the swap minus a frag for myself.

2.) If there are a few chunky peices, "in a perfect world" I would see if some (2-3) of the sps growing gurus would be intrested in growing it out as a possible dbtc.
@derek_SR @Darkxerox @Finnaddict

3.) Beyond that It would mostly depend on how much of it there is rather: if we go by who requested it first, or if there is enough of it available to frag that a list wouldn't be needed.

4.) I'll do my best to take decent pictures of it of it so everyone can get a idea of what it looks like and the potential.

*He said most likely pc rainbow, but a Wild colony so, with my limited understanding there would have to be some varriations between it and the pc rainbows already in the club.

@MichaelB are you taking all the frags and bring it to the swap? I might not make it to the swap but I’m local . Can I have a frag of each? Can pick up from you or @AARP-reefer ?
That's my general plan, to bring to the swap. But your welcome to pick up before.
I'll get them frag them up , get pictures, and a count of how many of what there are. And try to get dbtc going with a few of the frags, and rest is to hand out to the club.

I'll likely start a list of who wants what based on comments here depending on number of frags there are of each type.

If anyone misses out hopefully with dbtc they can get one in the future. As stated above I intend to enstrust the dbtc ones to the experienced sps growers in the club definitely not myself.

I Will have a solid picture once they are fragged out and counted.

Last edited:
Back