Reef nutrition

GAH!! I farking hate the Raiders!

Hey I would have thought that this would have been a sell out game considering how there is a wee bit of animosity between SF & Oakland fans :D

eldiablosrt8 said:
you guys should of been real fans grew some balls (LOL)and came to oakland and help us sell out MT DAVIS

More like grow a stupid costume and try to scare little kids.... No thanks, it's easy to find a live stream ;)

eldiablosrt8 said:
you guys should of been real fans grew some balls (LOL)and came to oakland and help us sell out MT DAVIS

why we have to go to Oakland and fill your so call stadium (MT DAVIS) you should have your own REAL FANS and fill your own and that way you might be able to once in your life be on Nationwide Live Broadcast.

Go Raiders! I hope both teams do well this year, FINALLY! I have to admit though, I think the 9'rs are going to be pretty damn good this year and win the nfc west.

atleast our quarterbacks dont like getting donations in there rear end

BTW gus last comment,LOL

12392-Funny-Man-With-A-Zipped-Mouth-Clipart-Illustration.jpg

Its all good, I have plenty of friends who are raider fans, its all Sunday (or in this case Saturday) talk, then by Monday it's back to normal :D

I am pissed about the whole John York fiasco (i.e. the entire time he stole the team's ownership), and the fact they aren't going to be the San Francisco 49ers for too many more years, but hey.

I am pissed about the whole John York fiasco (i.e. the entire time he stole the team's ownership), and the fact they aren't going to be the San Francisco 49ers for too many more years, but hey.[/quote]

York has been bad, but what's even worse if SF not being able to build a stadium for something like 10+ yrs. That's not York's fault. Heeeelloooo Santa Clara 49ers!

sfsuphysics said:
Hey I would have thought that this would have been a sell out game considering how there is a wee bit of animosity between SF & Oakland fans :D

Not when we play during the season, after all the "battle of the bay" is a silly ass way of getting ppl to pay full price to see starters for 1/2 a game and then watch a bunch of guys that will be jobless by the next weekend

Back