got ethical husbandry?

Gimmito's 450 gal L-shaped tank

h20player101 said:
Only if I win the lottery! Then, I am thinking the floor of the fish room would be a shark/ray tank. Looked into turtles, there is really no feasible/legal way for private individuals to hold them in California. :-(

Okay, forget the turtles. I gotta see the shark/ray tank !

Tank looks great! Some point in the next year, I would like a chance to look over your whole system with you, I'd like to see the different steps you made and what steps to avoid.

Kensington Reefer said:
That's pretty nonstop! I like the way the other two sit back and watch.
I hope that this is stress free play ,)

It's actually the first time I've seen them go at it like that. All good fun...I didn't notice any torn fins are anything. They definitely don't mess with the blacker ice clowns...if they know what's best for them. :p

Lol...just been busy. I'm probably going the add anthias thIs weekend. I've been dealing with some flatworms and aptasia in the main display. On the flipside the frag tank is looking good. :)

I added a kole tang in the frag tank that I got from Patrick. I'm still on the hunt for a anemone for the clowns. I got a new Galaxy S3...gotta take some pics and video !

Kensington Reefer said:
Army of peppermint shrimp and a pair of copperband butterfly's for aptasia control.

I'm afraid the large pair of cleaner & fire shrimp would make a snack out of the peppermint shrimps. :p

I do like the idea of getting a pair of copperbands, but preferably ones that eat frozen food.

I added the bimaculatus anthias and clowns in the main display tonight and picked up some beautiful tangs from Christina. I'll try to take some pics or a video soon.

Back