High Tide Aquatics

Good places to eat in Burlingame?

I went to Bonne Sante yesterday, they are impressive sandwhichs, it was the second largest I have ever had. (first largest was Safeways humongo sandwhich)

Today I went to the pho place on broadway, it was fail :(

tuberider said:
Pretty good Idear there Gresham, we can feature sub forums like "where to eat", "how to cook it", or my personal favorite "is this condiment any good?"

Add "Has Phong ever eaten this?" :D

"Has Phong or Robert "that Neptune guy" ever eaten it" forum then :lol:

Jeremy I have not, sounds good. Must come north to you neck to try it... and seafood!!!

Sorry to hijack the thread...any good places to eat in RedwoodShores (Oracle) area? I'm sick of PhoSaigon, Mango Bay and Indians food.

Steve's Deli on Twin dolphin rd,
The Pantry (greasy spoon) el camino in san mateo,
theres the bridgpointe shopping area that has Red Robin, BJ's Brewery, Armadillo Willy's and a Mimi's if you're into chains.
Kabul Afghani restuarant,
Jersey Joes (cheesesteaks)
Sweet Basil Thai in Foster City
Waterfront Pizza in Foster City (Meditteranian pizza) hookah bar at nights.
Chavez Market on Arguello in Redwood city (best burrito locally imo)

There is a taco truck that is closer on Redwood Shores around the freeway exit, They beat the taco truck on hillsdale because they serve cabeza :p

fishme said:
Sorry to hijack the thread...any good places to eat in RedwoodShores (Oracle) area? I'm sick of PhoSaigon, Mango Bay and Indians food.
Nothing beat left over food Andy... Bring lunch and save $$ too 8)

Kaz Teriyaki Grill & Bento Box 71 E 4th Avenue San Mateo Drive San Mateo, if you love Japanese comfort food, this place is awesome, no seating just take out, but they are really good.

I asked for Cabeza at the El Grullo once they didn't have it :(

Erick said:
There is a taco truck that is closer on Redwood Shores around the freeway exit, They beat the taco truck on hillsdale because they serve cabeza :p

I have to try this. A few years back, there was a Three Brothers Taco truck in East Palo Also, which was one of my favorite place for taco. They have their own store now.

Erick said:
Steve's Deli on Twin dolphin rd,
The Pantry (greasy spoon) el camino in san mateo,
theres the bridgpointe shopping area that has Red Robin, BJ's Brewery, Armadillo Willy's and a Mimi's if you're into chains.
Kabul Afghani restuarant,
Jersey Joes (cheesesteaks)
Sweet Basil Thai in Foster City
Waterfront Pizza in Foster City (Meditteranian pizza) hookah bar at nights.
Chavez Market on Arguello in Redwood city (best burrito locally imo)

I've tried most of these places except for Jersey Joes and Waterfront Pizza. We have a group lunch at Chevys last week, and my boss mentioned that Waterfront Pizza has a drive through by boat. I will try the cheese steaks. TIA.

Back