Cali Kid Corals

I need convincing ....NOT to get a 360

Dang it, another one of my friends got a 360 :D- he picked up the special that Bonnie mentioned with the Gears of War bundle

Now I am getting pressured into getting one. ;D

Eileen - go ahead and get it. Then you can trade it with me for a whole colony of Frog spawn. ;D ;D ;D He, he, he.

Seriously - go get it tonight so we can play during the potluck at your place! ;) Not exactly what the heading say "convincing ...NOT to get".

I'm in jammies already - lol (tmi)

arggggh...I'm going to kill my friend if I get it. I guess all the reason to have another potluck down the road.

Nah - didn't get it.

I was talking to my friend, and coming to realization that if I go blow $500.00+ on a game system I better play some video games on it. He mentioned the time I bought the xbox and the game cube (not at the same time) and turned around and sold it a few months after getting it.

Oh well, more money for reef stuff right ;D

Haha I thought you were talking about a tank too... I was like, "What's a Gears of war bundle?" I thought it was a neat package with cool powerheads and skimmers =P

Died :(

It was a dumb move on my part, but I was hoping the pipe would last until I got him into my fowlr tank at work (regular flow).

Dragon pipefish might have been a better decision, but it has made me rethink of getting another one in the future.

you could wait for the revised xbox 360 which is rumored to come out in fall 07, its supposed to have am HDMI port which the current generation doesn't have. im waiting for that to come out

Back