Neptune Aquatics

ICP test of available for purchase natural seawater

There is a reason I read books!

Attachments

• IMG_8732.jpeg
    IMG_8732.jpeg
    124.6 KB · Views: 19
Kenny- Not sure what you’re referring to in your multiple posts, but can you measure the phosphate in your NSW and let us know? It was quite high in the ICP test and would be an issue for those who care. No one would buy a reef salt if it came that high.

That's odd. They have always filtered it. I've used tens of thousands of gallons since early 2000's and never saw any life, at times that would have been nice actually :p

Where have you been getting it from?
Pet Club in Corte Madera which I used to see Bobs truck delivering water. Sadly over a year ago they decommissioned their whole live stock fish department only dry goods now. They had a huge plastic storage silo for nsa. My assumption is egg/larva got through the filtration process then hatched in their storage tank? Like how @Kensington Reefer has found in his tanks

Pet Club in Corte Madera which I used to see Bobs truck delivering water. Sadly over a year ago they decommissioned their whole live stock fish department only dry goods now. They had a huge plastic storage silo for nsa. My assumption is egg/larva got through the filtration process then hatched in their storage tank? Like how @Kensington Reefer has found in his tanks

I used to deliver liverstock to them. Bummer they shut down livestock. I had that happen to me when I worked at Pet Pals in Soquel.

Our storage tank never had anything but diatoms at times. I wish I got freebies lol

Back