Cali Kid Corals

I'd ask my friends to come and see, An Anemone garden with me...

You're right. It was an over reaction.

I apologize, it's been a bad day. My daughter had another seizure on her field trip today so I took it personally.
No worries, appreciate the response. Sorry to hear about your daughter, I hope she is doing better now. Coincidentally, I had cut out from work to pick up my daughter from pre school because she ran a fever and had an episode of asthma. I feel ya.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No worries, appreciate the response. Sorry to hear about your daughter, I hope she is doing better now. Coincidentally, I had cut out from work to pick up my daughter from pre school because she ran a fever and had an episode of asthma. I feel ya.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She's sleeping. She has a genetic epilepsy condition that is progressive.

It sucks, but I've decided to shut this tank down. I love the tank and it's been a tremendous learning experience, but I've found that maintenance on this tank along with my other two tanks is just to onerous. It's become too much of a job with this many tanks. I'll be selling and giving away most of the Nems over the next week or so and as I can get them off the rocks and into baskets (unless anyone wants discounted whole rocks with multiple Nems on them.

The frags that are in the separated section will also be offered to members first (with a lot of them free) as I get to them.

Tank, stand, sump, return pump , ATI dimmable T5 and Reefbright strips will also be available if anyone's interested. It's an awesome shallow frag set-up.

I will miss this tank.
Sorry to hear that Bruce.

Well I know they are yours to do with what you please but it would be a real solid to try to keep the DPV one local with someone who can propagate it or what not. Not saying me, but this is one that has disappeared from the area that it came from. I would make an aggressive bid on it myself if I had a permanent setup up, other than my 300 gallon tub o water on the floor :D

Well I know they are yours to do with what you please but it would be a real solid to try to keep the DPV one local with someone who can propagate it or what not. Not saying me, but this is one that has disappeared from the area that it came from. I would make an aggressive bid on it myself if I had a permanent setup up, other than my 300 gallon tub o water on the floor :D
i'm volunteering for that job... :)

I’d love to give it a home at your price :) The farm could use a little color!

Back