Jestersix

I'd ask my friends to come and see, An Anemone garden with me...

"Aquarium food booster that features highly unsaturated OMEGA 3 fatty acids, Marine Lipids (200 mg/g), Stabilized Vitamin C (200 mg) and Vitamin B12 Cyanocobalamin (240 mcg). Soak any freeze-dried, frozen food or dried food to give it additional nutritional value or use directly in the tank to benefit filter-feeding invertebrates. Boosts the nutritional value of live brine shrimp. American Marine Selcon does not alter water chemistry and it does not contain Yeast, Phosphates or Nitrates. It also helps cure Head and Lateral Line Erosion / Disease"

Quick note on Protein Skimmer in nem tanks - I ran a 100 gallon stock tank full of nems (had about 50 in there when the tank came down) with no skimmer for over 3 years. Only fish were a pair of perculas, so that may have helped. Did 20% water change every two weeks.

Quick note on Protein Skimmer in nem tanks - I ran a 100 gallon stock tank full of nems (had about 50 in there when the tank came down) with no skimmer for over 3 years. Only fish were a pair of perculas, so that may have helped. Did 20% water change every two weeks.

@jestersix Did you have any rock work in there too keep them a bit more content? I've been kind of thinking some mushroom shaped relatively smooth structures on a base might be a good idea. Thoughts?

@jestersix Did you have any rock work in there too keep them a bit more content? I've been kind of thinking some mushroom shaped relatively smooth structures on a base might be a good idea. Thoughts?

Actually I did have some rock work in there - the stock tank was pretty tall and I wanted to use that open water space and built structures to allow the nems to move up into the water column.

I did vacuum the tank a couple times a week...

IMG_5765.JPG

Back