Kessil

I'm moving

Well, some time over the next year we'll be moving to Colorado. I bring it up mostly because I was slated to be the next BAR president. I've already let @Coral reefer know so that my replacement can be found. I don't know if there will need to be a new vote or what the formal procedure will be.

Also, as of now I'm planning on bringing my tank with me... so don't ask.

On one hand, very happy for you. This area is getting too crazy both in price and populace. Wouldn't take much for me to leave either if we didn't have so much family here. But bummed that you'll be leaving us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck on the move! A close friend of my wife moved to Colorado a year ago and they are loving it. Wife and I have had conversations about going Pacific Northwest but just like Gablami, family in the bay keeps us from following through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You shouldn't have any crazy heat waves there....now you just need to research where they have their best LFS's

I already did a little looking around for them.

Where in Colorado? Do you ski? Rock climb? Drink craft beer? Smoke weed?

We're looking in the areas between Denver and Boulder. I actually don't do any of those things.

Hey you still need to weld me a stand! :D

There's still a good chance I may be able to. I'll be keeping my business here for about a year after we move to transition the business over there. I'll be selective and cherry picking the projects here and making sure they are worth traveling for.

There's still a good chance I may be able to. I'll be keeping my business here for about a year after we move to transition the business over there. I'll be selective and cherry picking the projects here and making sure they are worth traveling for.
Well no way my stand is worth traveling for! Seriously, I would feel bad if you got on a plane just to weld my stand together :D

So happy for you John! I know the wife and kids and yourself will love it there. Like @Gablami stated, "it's just getting too darn expensive here". We had another "GREAT" bar member @Winfield that recently moved back to his home town. It's not the end of bar. Life always throws you curve balls. It's what you do with them that makes the difference. You'll be missed.
who is gonna facilitate our frag swaps now....

So happy for you John! I know the wife and kids and yourself will love it there. Like @Gablami stated, "it's just getting too darn expensive here". We had another "GREAT" bar member @Winfield that recently moved back to his home town. It's not the end of bar. Life always throws you curve balls. It's what you do with them that makes the difference. You'll be missed.
who is gonna facilitate our frag swaps now....

Yeah, but when Winfeild moved he sold a lot of his stuff rally cheap to the rest of us. John's being selfish. :)

Back