Jestersix

Innovative Marine clearance sale - 50% off

IOnceWasLegend

Frag Swap Coordinator
BOD
Got this in my e-mail and thought I'd share since the 40L seems to be popular.

40%20ext%20100%20ext%20int%20peninsula%20clearance%20sale%20copy.jpg

For those who are interested: now is probably the time to pull the trigger, since it seems Innovative Marine is pulling a Red Sea and no longer selling their tanks without a plumbing kit, sump, and return pump included.

Man, I love my IM tanks, but this is a horrible decision on their part... Having the option is great, requiring it is rough.
Because when have reefers EVER wanted to customize their plumbing? :confused:

Their sumps - while cool - are lacking some features a lot of reefers may want to have. I chose the RFS50 sump with my 200 EXT. However, I did so with the recognition that it's not easily compatible with a roller mat, and that it doesn't come stock with a port/bulkhead for a dual return setup.

I suspect they're going to release a larger roller mat of their own soon, but all this is clearly an attempt to lock people into 'their' ecosystem...which is becoming an annoying trend in the hobby.

If anyone wants a IM 200 ext Peninsula with white stand only (Without the sump, plumbing kit and mightyjet return pump) for $3,462.99 +tax and $199 freight, let me know by tonight. Apparently I had one in my cart before they updated their website so they are honoring the price until tonight.

*Edit: They’re now priced as a full setup as @IOnceWasLegend mentioned above for $4,298.99.

Attachments

• D1768836-013D-4FD1-B2A4-92DBF10E64BA.jpeg
    D1768836-013D-4FD1-B2A4-92DBF10E64BA.jpeg
    67.3 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
If anyone wants a IM 200 ext Peninsula with white stand only (Without the sump, plumbing kit and mightyjet return pump) for $3,462.99 +tax and $199 freight, let me know by tonight. Apparently I had one in my cart before they updated their website so they are honoring the price until tonight.

*Edit: They’re now priced as a full setup as @IOnceWasLegend mentioned above for $4,298.99.
What are you waiting for bro. Checkout!

Back