Reef nutrition

its a boy!

Its a boy! Wanna say Congrats to Jose (BlueVoodoo) n his wife. They gave birth to a handsome lil boy.

His name is Gabriel n weights 8.7lbs. N measured in @ 19"

Bryan or me will be next... lots or bar babies

cf90b6b3.jpg

Congrats, Jose. When does the tank go up forsale? :bigsmile: Just kidding. Kids are wonderful. The best thing ever.

patchin said:
Congrats, Jose. When does the tank go up forsale? :bigsmile: Just kidding. Kids are wonderful. The best thing ever.

:lol:

Congrats :)

Thank you all.

As for the tank going up for sell, to funny. :bigsmile: But I'm working on the wife to let me go bigger :p .

Thank you all again.

Jess, thank you

bluevoodoo said:
:bigsmile: But I'm working on the wife to let me go bigger :p .

Dude 8.7 lbs is enough, are you trying to kill her? :D

Of course I have to add my obligatory "there goes your reefing career!" and a congratulations!

tuberider said:
bluevoodoo said:
:bigsmile: But I'm working on the wife to let me go bigger :p .

Dude 8.7 lbs is enough, are you trying to kill her? :D

Of course I have to add my obligatory "there goes your reefing career!" and a congratulations!
But if they pop out another half dozen at least they're in contention to get a show on TLC and imagine the tank you can get with that kind of money!

Congrats!!!

And you have a great opportunity here.
It is a perfect opportunity to upgrade and get ANOTHER tank.

1) Aquariums are very soothing for infants and small kids. So you are almost obligated to set up a small
simple freshwater system in the kids room.

2) Wives are really out of it after all that. If you pick the right time, easy to get them to agree to almost anything.
But beware, pick the wrong time - yikes.

3) What better way than to put your old system in the kids room, and get a nice new larger system
for yourself. Efficient, cost effective, simple.

Guess what is upstairs in my kids room .....

Back