Kessil

Just A New Member Saying Hi

Hi guys,

I just joined up and am excited to get to know the community, so I wanted to say hello. I have been keeping reef tanks in one form or another for the last 5 years and am currently beginning my expedition into the wonderful world of SPS (after years of window shopping). I currently am a moderator over at myfishtank.net but the saltwater community is very small and there isn't anyone in the local area so I wanted to get hooked up with some Bay Area folks for frag swapping and such...

- Kevin

Gomer: as I was perusing the boards last night I was wondering if that was you...odd that we both ended up in the Bay Area after all these years. Are you still doing planted tanks, or are you all salt now like me?

PhishPhood: Unfortunately I don't get paid to be a moderator at mft, but its cool anyway. I will try to get some tank pics up asap. For now, you can see them on my website (though the newest stuff isn't there).

Xinumaster: I had to sell the car (lack of time and money to maintain it properly), it is just my traditional web handle so I have stuck with it...that way schmucks like Gomer can recognize me...

With all the moving I did, I broke down my planted tanks. I want to return to having a PT tank (along with SW) but will wait till I have a more permanent abode. Luckily, it is super cheap to start up a planted tank compared to SW

I can dig the moving thing. This is my 4th place in 5 years and it is a nightmare to move a ton of tanks. I had a planted up for the last year, but took it down in August for the move/wedding. Like you say, the bug is still there, but the energy/time/whatever just isn't happening at the moment.

I moved twice in <1yr ...sucked. After the first move, I broke the planted tank down when I found out I had to move again.

Back