Reef nutrition

Just wondering how members have been vaccinated?

how members have been vaccinated?

• Yes

Votes: 35 89.7%
  • No

Votes: 4 10.3%

• Total voters
Now that everyone is eligible, I hope folks are jumping on it. I’m looking forward to getting things back to normal including in-person club events. I’m optimistically starting to plan them again...

Got mine at the mass vaccinations they do at the collesium - was really impressed by how efficient the entire process was, especially at the scale they were operating at.

Finished March 23rd. The second dose messed me up for a couple days, but hey definitely better than getting the virus.

I’m waiting for J&J to start back up. Since I’m allergic to nausea medication I can’t take the mRNA vaccines. Both the mRNA and the nausea medication have polyethylene glycol in them.

I've been vaccinated since early Feb. I got in line as quickly as I could because of my line of work. I also wear a crazy Maxair CAPR at work, which I probably will keep wearing because of how comfortable it is. I got 6 of them for the office.

Been over 3 weeks since my wife and I got our second shot since we were both in group 1B, and my kid has been enjoying the free Krispy Kreme donut with vaccination card... me I haven't had a one, but I don't exactly need to be eating that.

Been over 3 weeks since my wife and I got our second shot since we were both in group 1B, and my kid has been enjoying the free Krispy Kreme donut with vaccination card... me I haven't had a one, but I don't exactly need to be eating that.
really? i'm getting my first dose tomorrow

Back