Our mission

Just wondering how members have been vaccinated?

how members have been vaccinated?

• Yes

Votes: 35 89.7%
  • No

Votes: 4 10.3%

• Total voters
Not yet.. I'm trying to get my grandmother her second before I get the first. As strange as it sounds (and I know it is not the right way to think) but I don't want to "take her dose". She lives with me and will be 95 this year so we have been really careful. I am teaching online in the Summer & Fall. Hopefully we will be done and fully vaccinated by end of May.
If the idea is to keep her safe, you and anyone else in your household should get your shot right now. The number 1 cause of the very elderly getting COVID is their caretaker getting COVID. Both of you being 80-95% protected is much better for her than just her being 80-95% protected.

My daughter got her 1st pfzer shot yesterday she 17. she was on wait list at COVIDvaxNOW.org since were are ala co residents and shots were given in san ramon cc co. CC resident first priority . They had extra. They will be giving pfzer and modena next weekend.

Just booked my 1st shot at the Oak Coliseum (Drive Thru) for 45 min from now. Tons of appointments available for the next few days if any one else needs to get on it, like I did.

My daughter got her 1st pfzer shot yesterday she 17. she was on wait list at COVIDvaxNOW.org since were are ala co residents and shots were given in san ramon cc co. CC resident first priority . They had extra. They will be giving pfzer and modena next weekend.
Damn I've known you too long, she's 17 now? I remember her mixing together stuff for homemade frozen fish food way back when

Also she just got her shot and the next shot is a week from now? Isn't that a bit too soon?

Yeah when I signed my parents up took them to the San Mateo expo center, and it was super easy and quick. Those drive thru ones are just so much more efficient it seems than waiting in line on foot, even mine at CVS which wasn't too much of a pain had a bit of a line because there was only 2 people giving shots and limited waiting for afterwards.

Back